Friday, June 18, 2010

SUMMER MOVIES THAT DON'T SUCK!

As the summer steams ahead in sweltering sticky gooeyness, you may have noticed a distinct lack of blog entries here at Flick A Day. Well my faithful demon hordes, I've been prepping the awesomeness that will forevermore be regarded as Summer Movies That Don't Suck, aka - The Flick A Day Summer Movie experience.

Due to the lack of vision, creativity, and any sign of pulse of life in Hollywood, we have maybe 2 or 3 films worth seeing this summer. I'm sure you'll agree this could well go down as the worst year for movies since good ole Tommy boy starting twisting the crank in 1891. And so I decided it was time to go back and watch all the summer movies of years past that I can possibly fit into my diet here at Couch De Roer. For the next 2 and half months I will be watching exclusively movies that were released for the summer movie season beginning with the summer blockbuster that started it all - Jaws. When I say it started it all - I mean it started it ALL. I was born because of Jaws! Read the review in the next day or so for more on that astonishing tale of wonder.

So make sure to check back every day for your new Summer Movies That Don't Suck review!

Cheers,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment